quinta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2016

Minha oficina de livros dobrados no Ateliê do Coletivo 308


Olá, queridos leitores!
Quero compartilhar que no último sábado (dia 30 de janeiro de 2016, a tarde) ministrei oficina de origami e encadernação (livros dobrados) no Ateliê do Coletivo 308, no bairro da Ponte Grande, Guarulhos. 

Hello dear readers!
I want to share that in the last Saturday of January (Jan 30rd) I taught origami and bookbinding (folded books) at Atelie of Coletivo 308, in Ponte Grande neighborhood, Guarulhos city.  
 








2 comentários:

  1. I love seeing that it's not just women in your classes. Look at all those happy faces in the last photo!

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Yes, Sheila, thankfully some men are sensible and eager to fold books! One (with beard) is Alexandre, artist and professor and another is a teacher. I am very happy because I structured this class with teachers in mind! We made beautiful origami and accordion books and I felt very accomplished that Saturday!
      Thanks again!

      Excluir